This post may contain affiliate links.
Knit and Crochet is a seasonal industry. Sales of patterns, yarn, and various notions tend to peak in Fall and Winter and completely crater out in Summer. Whether you are an avid year round stitcher, like me, or tend to do more work seasonally, I thought it might be helpful to provide a list of good projects for when the warm weather hits.
1. Purses, Totes, and Bags – Make a beach tote, a carry all for the farmer’s markets, or a fancy evening bag.
2. Light and Lacy Shawls – Perfect for when you walk into an air conditioned building.
3. Jewelry – Try knitting and crocheting bangles, necklaces, and earrings.
4. Doilies – If you are into thread work, Summer is the perfect season for it.
5. Fashion Scarves – You know those scarves that are beautiful to look at but won’t do you a bit of good in a blizzard.