This post may contain affiliate links.
Out in the Open
1. Put knitting needles in a tall vase or crochet hooks and dpns in a short one.
2. Use apothecary jars or mason jars to hold a collection of buttons.
3. Use an earring or bracelet display stand to hold stitch markers.
4. A small decorative pottery bowl or change dish can also hold stitch markers
1. Use one the beautiful cases available from Della-Q, Webs, or Namaste to hold your needles and hooks.
2. Jewelry boxes are divided up perfectly for small stitch markers, snips, yarn needles and tape measures.
3. Tupperware (’nuff said)
Having 2 small kids I opt for closed up storage. I look forward to the day they are old enough for me to start putting decorative breakable items out again.