This post may contain affiliate links.
Alternative uses for knitting needles
- Chopsticks: Knit 1, purl 1, eat 1
- Hair bun sticks: Use for a stylish up-do. later you can literally let your hair down and knit.
- Fruit kabob stick: Dpns can be good for your health.
- Emergency recovery assistance: Use a knitting needle to whack whatever fell behind the dresser back to where you can reach it.
- Decorative accent: A vase full of knitting needles is practical and pretty.
- Bag handles: With a stopper securely on the pointed end, knitting needles can make awesome flat handles for a knit tote.
- Soil aerator: Poke holes in the ground. Good for the soil; good for your stress level.
Any other ideas?