This post may contain affiliate links.
Everyone who starts out knitting or crocheting buys yarn, but here are some of the items you purchase once you become a true fiber addict.
1. Yarn Ball Winder – Great for winding center pull balls of yarn
2. Swift – Holds the yarn while you wind.
3. Highlighter Tape – Great for keeping track of where you are in a pattern or chart.
4. Knitting/Crochet Bag – A dedicated bag for your knitting that possibly costs more than the yarn it’s currently holding.
5. Wool Wash – Dedicated detergent for your woolen knits that require hand washing.
6. Blocking Board/Wires – For picture perfect finishing.