This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small amount if you make a purchase using this link. Thanks for helping to support a fellow crafter.
Beaded bracelets are easy to make. This double stranded bracelet looks complex, but follow the easy instructions to make it in no time. It’s a great project for all ages; my daughter helped me make the sample!
Double Stranded Seed Bead Bracelet
10g each size 6/0 glass Opaque Seed Beads: brick red, rainbow white
4 silver metal flower beads
19-inches 7-strand beading wire
2 silver plated 2.5mm round (1.5mm inside diameter) crimp beads
Silver plated jump rings: round 4mm, twisted round 10mm
9mm silver plated spring ring clasp
Crimping tool (or chain-nose pliers)
1. Fold the 19-inch length of beading wire in half. Slide the larger (10mm) jump ring down to the middle of the folded wire. Thread a crimp bead onto the ends of the folded wire, slide down to the jump ring. Secure crimp bead using crimping tool creating the two strands for your bracelet.
2. Following the beading patterns below string beads onto beading wire to create the desired size bracelet:
7-inch bracelet: 1 white, 3 red, 3 white, 3 red, 3 white, 3 red, 1 white, 1 flower, 1 red, 3 white, 3 red, 3 white, 3 red, 3 white, 1 red, 1 flower, 1 white, 3 red, 3 white, 3 red, 3 white, 3 red, 1 white.
8-inch bracelet: 1 white, 3 red, 4 white, 3 red, 4 white, 3 red, 1 white, 1 flower, 1 red, 4 white, 4 red, 4 white, 4 red, 4 white, 1 red, 1 flower, 1 white, 3 red, 4 white, 3 red, 4 white, 3 red, 1 white.
3. When you have finished your first strand place a piece of tape over the end before stringing the second strand if desired. This will keep your beads from falling off while string your second strand. Measure the first strand to make sure you are happy with the length. Repeat step 2 to string your second strand.
4. Thread a crimp bead onto both ends of the beading wire followed by the small (4mm) jump ring. Thread the beading wire ends back through the crimp bead and secure using crimping tool. Thread the ends of the beading wire through a few beads then trim the ends.
5. Carefully open the jump ring, slide on clasp and close jump ring.